The Pueblo Arts Alliance’s mission is to promote the production, enjoyment, and collaboration of the arts for the purposes of economic development and an enriched quality of life in Pueblo, Colorado. As administrator of the Pueblo Creative Corridor, a state-certified Creative District, the Arts Alliance is supported by Colorado Creative Industries and the Boettcher Foundation.
The Pueblo Arts Alliance is seeking a part-time Associate Director to advance our mission.
We are looking for:
- A dynamic leader ready to take Pueblo’s award-winning Creative Corridor to the next level.
- A persuasive communicator able to identify and approach funding sources.
- A collaborator who can engage diverse stakeholders.
- An organized manager who can delegate and filter important information clearly and on time.
- An enthusiastic advocate for creative industries as an economic development tool in Pueblo.
- Have excellent communication skills and a natural ability to connect with people.
- Have 3+ years of experience with an arts or nonprofit organization.
- Hold an Arts Administration degree (preferred) or MBA (preferred).
- Know and love — or can commit to quickly knowing and loving — Pueblo, Colorado.
- Are ready for a challenge, have a sense of humor, and respond with grace under pressure.
Salary and Benefits:
This is an exempt position of approximately 20 hours per week, with a flexible schedule. Salary starts at $18,000 annually.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume by Thurs., Feb. 4 as attachments to email@example.com.