Theatre & Performance Art
1201 N. Main St.
(719) 542-6969 • Visit Impossible Players website
The Impossible Players is Pueblo's oldest community-theater group. We are a non-profit volunteer theater company that is open to anyone who wants to help produce quality local theater, either on-stage or behind the scenes.
Steel City Theatre Company
241 S. Santa Fe Ave.
(719) 994-8298 • Visit Steel City Theatre Company website
Steel City Theatre Company envisions a theatrical environment in which actors, directors, volunteers, and audience members can practice and enjoy the performing arts.
Chamber Music with the Veronika String Quartet
(719) 671-7374 • Visit Chamber Music with the Veronika String Quartet website
Julie Wiggins/Steel City Strings
(719) 406-6093 • Visit Julie Wiggins/Steel City Strings website
Businesses & Organizations
5th and Main Espresso Bar
421 North Main Street
(719) 542-1209 • Visit 5th and Main Espresso Bar website
Located in the Historic Federal Building in Downtown Pueblo. Enjoy fresh espresso specialties, juice & green tea smoothies plus signature grilled paninis, house made soups & salads. We also serve fresh house made pastries. An ambient atmosphere to enjoy great conversation, food & drink.
Artisan Textile Company
121 Broadway Ave.
(719) 744-6696 • Visit Artisan Textile Company website
Part Shop - Part Studio - but all things Handmade. Quality handcrafted Fiber Arts for Living in, Living with and maybe even sharing.
101 Central Plaza
(719) 225-8363 • Visit Bingo Burger website
Burgers and fries cooked to order, creamy milkshakes and malts and icy, cold Colorado craft beers all served in a fun and funky atmosphere!
817 East C Street
(303) 909-2031 • Visit Glyphics Studio website
Glyphics Studio specializes in the creation of hand carved doors and entryways.
Gold Dust Saloon
217 S. Union Ave.
(719) 545-0741 • Visit Gold Dust Saloon website
Saloon, Craft Beer, and Grill
Iron E Art Studio
(719) 244-7196 • Visit Iron E Art Studio website
Local Colorado metal art and fabrication studio ran by Eric McCue, specializing in unique and custom sculptural design work.
Jolly Mule Productions
107 S. Grand Ave, Studio L
(641) 420-5631 • Visit Jolly Mule Productions website
Photography and Videography
(303) 903-9601 • Visit Machinations Entertainment website
124 S. Union Ave.
816 E. 5th St.
(719) 250-3251 • Visit Pueblo House website
The Pueblo House is a community of people driven to be the change that inspires a neighborhood in decline to renew itself and help its people. Activism, arts, music, gardening, media, mentoring, education, and more will play a role in revitalizing the area.
Pueblo Urban Renewal Authority
115 E. Riverwalk, Suite 410
(719) 542-2577 • Visit Pueblo Urban Renewal Authority website
PURA’s mission is to eradicate blight and invest in our community by fostering economic growth through revitalization, enhancement and preservation.
315 N. Santa Fe Ave.
(719) 281-6215 • Visit TickTock Pueblo website
TickTock is an anticafé, where you pay for your time while the food and drink is free. 8 cents a minute gets you access to drinks, snacks, Wi-Fi, games, and more!
Grupo Folklorico del Pueblo
120 Lake Ave.
(719) 544-3422 • Visit Grupo Folklorico del Pueblo website
Mexican Folk Dance instruction and performance.
Sarah Shaw Dance Studio
967 Hwy. 50 West
Dance Classes and Performances
Colorado Center for Metal Arts
625 S. Union Ave.
(719) 696-9271 • Visit Colorado Center for Metal Arts website
We offer master workshops and classes with experts in the field of metalsmithing teaching two to week long workshops. We also offer affordable; weekly classes, weekend workshops, open studio for rent, assisted open studio, private lessons and monthly bench rental for established jewelers.
CSU-Pueblo Art Department
2200 Bonforte Blvd.
(719) 549-2835 • Visit CSU-Pueblo Art Department website
Offering art degrees as well as classes for personal creativity and accomplishment.
Pueblo City Schools
315 W. 11th St.
(719) 549-7284 • Visit Pueblo City Schools website
District serving the education needs of children within the city of Pueblo.
Galleries & Museums
Blo Back Gallery
131 Spring Street
(970) 749-1211 • Visit Blo Back Gallery website
Gallery in the Art Grove.
Pueblo Art Guild
1500 N. Santa Fe
(719) 543-2455 • Visit Pueblo Art Guild website
The Pueblo Art Guild is dedicated to supporting the arts, increasing public awareness and understanding of the arts and encouraging the artistic development of its members. The Pueblo Art Guild Gallery is located in the historic boathouse by Lake Clara in Mineral Palace Park.
Sangre de Cristo Arts Center
210 N. Santa Fe Ave.
(719) 295-7200 • Visit Sangre de Cristo Arts Center website
High-quality art exhibitions, performing arts, dance arts, an award-winning children’s museum, comprehensive arts educational programming, and space for meetings, performances and life events
The John Deaux Art Gallery
221 S. Union Ave
(719) 545-8407 • Visit The John Deaux Art Gallery website
Art gallery and professional framing services.
Turf Exchange Visual Art Center
221 S. Union Ave.
(719) 545-8407 • Visit Turf Exchange Visual Art Center website
Art gallery and professional framing services.
Art of Ingo
(719) 250-6495 • Visit Art of Ingo website
Photographer and Painter
(920) 268-2833 • Visit Brian Seal website
(719) 320-1127 • Visit Ed Hill website
Songwriter and Musician.
Jerry L. Armstrong
John V. Gonzales
(719) 545-8919 • Visit Kyle Laws website
Marguerite Leverenz Border
Drummer, Percussionist, and Vocalist.
Custom airbrush for the serious biker.
(347) 628-8115 • Visit Meghan Wilbar website
(719) 568-7270 • Visit Ric Sarracino website