Theatre & Performance Art
1201 N. Main St.
(719) 542-6969 • Visit Impossible Players website
The Impossible Players is Pueblo's oldest community-theater group. We are a non-profit volunteer theater company that is open to anyone who wants to help produce quality local theater, either on-stage or behind the scenes.
A diverse Troupe dedicated to delighting audiences with a fresh perspective on the Bard, served up with savory dishes from your favorite restaurants.
Pueblo Ghost Walk
c/o YWCA 801 N. Santa Fe Ave.
(719) 542-6904 • Visit Pueblo Ghost Walk website
The Ghost Walk uses the funds to help domestic violence. The YWCA of Pueblo and Pueblo Domestic Task force benefits from all proceeds generated.
Steel City Theatre Company
241 S. Santa Fe Ave.
(719) 994-8298 • Visit Steel City Theatre Company website
Steel City Theatre Company envisions a theatrical environment in which actors, directors, volunteers, and audience members can practice and enjoy the performing arts.
Arkansas River Chorus
(719) 569-5494 • Visit Arkansas River Chorus website
Blues from the Blocks
Chamber Music with the Veronika String Quartet
(719) 671-7374 • Visit Chamber Music with the Veronika String Quartet website
(719) 489-2143 • Visit Change Agents website
Original and progressive acoustic/electric indie rock.
Julie Wiggins/Steel City Strings
Violinist and Registered Suzuki Violin Instructor
Perfect World Music
301 S. Main St.
(719) 581-2275 • Visit Perfect World Music website
Multitrack Recording Studio - A/V Lighting - Acoustic Treatment Sales & Installation - Duplications - Music Lessons
Pueblo Symphony Association
301 N. Main St. Suite 106
(719) 545-7967 • Visit Pueblo Symphony Association website
Businesses & Organizations
Angelo’s Pizza Parlor
105 E. Riverwalk
(719) 544-8588 • Visit Angelo’s Pizza Parlor website
Full service pizza parlor located on the Pueblo Riverwalk.
Artisan Textile Company
121 Broadway Ave.
(719) 744-6696 • Visit Artisan Textile Company website
Part Shop - Part Studio - but all things Handmade. Quality handcrafted Fiber Arts for Living in, Living with and maybe even sharing.
Clever Kim’s Curios
Creating unique, one of a kind jewelry and oddities for individuals.
Kolibri Factoria de Arte
410 W. City Center Dr.
(661) 816-5138 • Visit Kolibri Factoria de Arte website
5th Generation of Glass blowers in Mexico and now in the United States working with Artistic Fused Glass.
Latino Chamber of Commerce of Pueblo
215 S. Victoria Ave.
(719) 542-5513 • Visit Latino Chamber of Commerce of Pueblo website
Supports the growth of small, minority owned businesses in Pueblo.
301 N. Main St. #200
(719) 544-2000 • Visit PEDCO website
Pueblo Economic Development Corporation (PEDCO) is a professional association dedicated to the growth and economic development of Pueblo, Colorado.
Pfinx Films Productions LTD
3000 Wedgewood Dr. #2339
(719) 299-7327 • Visit Pfinx Films Productions LTD website
We have produced short films, documentaries, training, music videos, commercials, & web series.
335 S. Union Ave.
(719) 544-3721 • Visit RazMaTaz website
Clothing and Accessories for the Uncommon Woman. RazMaTaz always features new and exciting items in a fun and friendly atmosphere.
308 S. Union Ave.
(719) 545-3320 • Visit Stitcher’s Garden website
Dedicated to serving all your quilting and stitching needs.
The 5th and Main Espresso Bar & Art Gallery
421 N. Main St.
(719 )542-1209 • Visit The 5th and Main Espresso Bar & Art Gallery website
Bistro style independently owned coffee house and art gallery.
315 N. Santa Fe Ave.
(719) 281-6215 • Visit TickTock Pueblo website
TickTock is an anticafé, where you pay for your time while the food and drink is free. 8 cents a minute gets you access to drinks, snacks, Wi-Fi, games, and more!
107 S. Grand Ave, Suite B
(719) 242-3204 • Visit Zendo Arts website
Fine art, photography, and energy work.
Grupo Folklorico del Pueblo
120 Lake Ave.
(719) 544-3422 • Visit Grupo Folklorico del Pueblo website
Mexican Folk Dance instruction and performance.
Natalia Perez del Villar with Flamenco Underground
(720) 771-7223 • Visit Natalia Perez del Villar with Flamenco Underground website
Sarah Shaw Dance Studio
967 Hwy. 50 West
Dance Classes and Performances
CSU-Pueblo Art Department
2200 Bonforte Blvd.
(719) 549-2835 • Visit CSU-Pueblo Art Department website
Offering art degrees as well as classes for personal creativity and accomplishment.
Pueblo City Schools
315 W. 11th St.
(719) 549-7284 • Visit Pueblo City Schools website
District serving the education needs of children within the city of Pueblo.
Galleries & Museums
Blo Back Gallery
131 Spring Street
(970) 749-1211 • Visit Blo Back Gallery website
Gallery in the Art Grove.
El Pueblo History Museum
301 N. Union Ave.
(719) 583-0453 • Visit El Pueblo History Museum website
El Pueblo History Museum showcases the city's history and the region's many cultural and ethnic groups.
• Visit Latka Studios website
The ceramic, glass, and public art of Tom and Jean Latka.
Pendarvis Art Studio & Gallery
299 Joe Martinez Blvd. Pueblo West
(719) 250-9913 • Visit Pendarvis Art Studio & Gallery website
Studio and Gallery.
Pueblo Art Guild
1500 N. Santa Fe
(719) 543-2455 • Visit Pueblo Art Guild website
The Pueblo Art Guild is dedicated to supporting the arts, increasing public awareness and understanding of the arts and encouraging the artistic development of its members. The Pueblo Art Guild Gallery is located in the historic boathouse by Lake Clara in Mineral Palace Park.
Sangre de Cristo Arts & Conference Center
201 N Santa Fe Ave
(719) 295-7200 • Visit Sangre de Cristo Arts & Conference Center website
The Sangre de Cristo Arts & Conference Center serves as a valuable community resource, providing varied educational opportunities, quality visual and performing arts, and an artistic venue for celebrations.
Steel City Art Works
216 S. Union Ave.
(719) 542-6838 • Visit Steel City Art Works website
Gallery featuring art by over forty different local artists.
The John Deaux Art Gallery
221 S. Union Ave
(719) 545-8407 • Visit The John Deaux Art Gallery website
Art gallery and professional framing services.
Turf Exchange Visual Art Center
221 S. Union Ave.
(719) 545-8407 • Visit Turf Exchange Visual Art Center website
Art gallery and professional framing services.
All Clay/aka Cristine Boyd
103 S. Grand
(720) 320-2407 • Visit All Clay/aka Cristine Boyd website
Black and white ceramics created by Cristine Boyd, ranging from functional to decorative pieces.
(717) 585-3302 • Visit Anthony Wurzburger website
Photographer based in Pueblo, CO specializing in nature & architectural photography.
Art of Ingo
(719) 250-6495 • Visit Art of Ingo website
Photographer and Painter
(719) 251-0991 • Visit Barbara Jabaily website
Video and Photography Services
Performer, composer, visual artist, mover
(719) 354-4804 • Visit Carol Darling website
Acoustic Rock Musician
(719) 320-1127 • Visit Ed Hill website
Songwriter and Musician.
Feliza Art & Design
(719) 468-3878 • Visit Feliza Art & Design website
Artist, graphic designer, & Youtuber.
(719) 566-3736 • Visit Frances Burns website
Collage, Watercolor, and Acrylic Artist
Frances Dodd Paintings
(719) 547-0165 • Visit Frances Dodd Paintings website
John V. Gonzales
222 W. Abriendo Ave
(719) 542-1370 • Visit John Wilbar website
Artist creating geometric sculptures and furniture.
Martin Newman Art
(719) 281-9784 • Visit Martin Newman Art website
625 S. Union Ave.
(719) 251-6665 • Visit Michael Boyd website
Contemporary American Studio Jewelry.
Ryan Gardner Designs
625 S. Union Ave.
(614) 560-5818 • Visit Ryan Gardner Designs website
(719) 210-0440 • Visit Virginia Byrd website
Original artwork in watercolor and acrylic by Colorado artist Virginia Byrd.