Theatre & Performance Art
A diverse Troupe dedicated to delighting audiences with a fresh perspective on the Bard, served up with savory dishes from your favorite restaurants.
Pueblo Ghost Walk
c/o YWCA 801 N. Santa Fe Ave.
(719) 542-6904 • Visit Pueblo Ghost Walk website
The Ghost Walk uses the funds to help domestic violence. The YWCA of Pueblo and Pueblo Domestic Task force benefits from all proceeds generated.
Arkansas River Chorus
(719) 569-5494 • Visit Arkansas River Chorus website
Blues from the Blocks
Chamber Music with the Veronika String Quartet
(719) 671-7374 • Visit Chamber Music with the Veronika String Quartet website
(719) 489-2143 • Visit Change Agents website
Original and progressive acoustic/electric indie rock.
Julie Wiggins/Steel City Strings
Violinist and Registered Suzuki Violin Instructor
Perfect World Music
301 S. Main St.
(719) 581-2275 • Visit Perfect World Music website
Multitrack Recording Studio - A/V Lighting - Acoustic Treatment Sales & Installation - Duplications - Music Lessons
Pueblo Symphony Association
301 N. Main St. Suite 106
(719) 545-7967 • Visit Pueblo Symphony Association website
220 S. Union Ave.
(719) 569-7486 • Visit Songbird Cellars website
Songbird Cellars is a winery and music venue in Beulah & Pueblo Colorado. The venue hosts dinner concerts, weddings, private events, and wine tastings.
Businesses & Organizations
Adobe Mesa Catering
(719) 569-6993 • Visit Adobe Mesa Catering website
Adobe Mesa Catering specializes in farm-to-table catering and culinary services in southern Colorado and along Colorado's Front Range.
(719) 248-0296 • Visit Allegre Images website
Allegre Images is a photographer with a fun, relaxed and JOYOUS style! Based in Southern Colorado, Allegre Images is available to travel.
Angelo’s Pizza Parlor
105 E. Riverwalk
(719) 544-8588 • Visit Angelo’s Pizza Parlor website
Full service pizza parlor located on the Pueblo Riverwalk.
Artisan Textile Company
113 Broadway Ave.
(719) 744-6696 • Visit Artisan Textile Company website
Part Shop - Part Studio - but all things Handmade. Quality handcrafted Fiber Arts for Living in, Living with and maybe even sharing.
Broadway Cup ‘n Cork
100 Broadway Ave.
(719) 561-9113 • Visit Broadway Cup ‘n Cork website
Coffee and wine bar.
Clever Kim’s Curios
Creating unique, one of a kind jewelry and oddities for individuals.
423 W. 4th St.
(719) 545-0457 • Visit Formulary 55 website
Small batch bath and body products made locally in Pueblo.
Kolibri Factoria de Arte
410 W. City Center Dr.
(661) 816-5138 • Visit Kolibri Factoria de Arte website
5th Generation of Glass blowers in Mexico and now in the United States working with Artistic Fused Glass.
Latino Chamber of Commerce of Pueblo
215 S. Victoria Ave.
(719) 542-5513 • Visit Latino Chamber of Commerce of Pueblo website
Supports the growth of small, minority owned businesses in Pueblo.
Accountant Malinn Lee
301 N. Main St. #200
(719) 544-2000 • Visit PEDCO website
Pueblo Economic Development Corporation (PEDCO) is a professional association dedicated to the growth and economic development of Pueblo, Colorado.
Pfinx Films Productions LTD
3000 Wedgewood Dr. #2339
(719) 299-7327 • Visit Pfinx Films Productions LTD website
We have produced short films, documentaries, training, music videos, commercials, & web series.
335 S. Union Ave.
(719) 544-3721 • Visit RazMaTaz website
Clothing and Accessories for the Uncommon Woman. RazMaTaz always features new and exciting items in a fun and friendly atmosphere.
308 S. Union Ave.
(719) 545-3320 • Visit Stitcher’s Garden website
Dedicated to serving all your quilting and stitching needs.
The 5th and Main Espresso Bar & Art Gallery
421 N. Main St.
(719 )542-1209 • Visit The 5th and Main Espresso Bar & Art Gallery website
Bistro style independently owned coffee house and art gallery.
107 S. Grand Ave, Suite B
(719) 242-3204 • Visit Zendo Arts website
Fine art, photography, and energy work.
Grupo Folklorico del Pueblo
120 Lake Ave.
(719) 544-3422 • Visit Grupo Folklorico del Pueblo website
Mexican Folk Dance instruction and performance.
Kinspire Dance Studio
127 North Santa Fe Ave.
(720) 244-8083 • Visit Kinspire Dance Studio website
ARTISTRY AND ATHLETICISM UNITE
Natalia Perez del Villar with Flamenco Underground
(720) 771-7223 • Visit Natalia Perez del Villar with Flamenco Underground website
Sangre de Cristo School of Dance
210 N. Santa Fe Ave.
(719) 295-7221 • Visit Sangre de Cristo School of Dance website
Voted "Best Dance Studio" in Pueblo! We believe in providing a caring and stimulating atmosphere in which emotional, intellectual, social, and personal growth occurs.
Sarah Shaw Dance Studio
967 Hwy. 50 West
Dance Classes and Performances
CSU-Pueblo Art Department
2200 Bonforte Blvd.
(719) 549-2835 • Visit CSU-Pueblo Art Department website
Offering art degrees as well as classes for personal creativity and accomplishment.
Pueblo City Schools
315 W. 11th St.
(719) 549-7284 • Visit Pueblo City Schools website
District serving the education needs of children within the city of Pueblo.
Galleries & Museums
Blo Back Gallery
131 Spring Street
El Pueblo History Museum
301 N. Union Ave.
(719) 583-0453 • Visit El Pueblo History Museum website
El Pueblo History Museum showcases the city's history and the region's many cultural and ethnic groups.
• Visit Latka Studios website
The ceramic, glass, and public art of Tom and Jean Latka.
Pendarvis Art Studio & Gallery
299 Joe Martinez Blvd. Pueblo West
(719) 250-9913 • Visit Pendarvis Art Studio & Gallery website
Studio and Gallery.
Pueblo Art Guild
1500 N. Santa Fe
(719) 543-2455 • Visit Pueblo Art Guild website
The Pueblo Art Guild is dedicated to supporting the arts, increasing public awareness and understanding of the arts and encouraging the artistic development of its members. The Pueblo Art Guild Gallery is located in the historic boathouse by Lake Clara in Mineral Palace Park.
Sangre de Cristo Arts & Conference Center
201 N Santa Fe Ave
(719) 295-7200 • Visit Sangre de Cristo Arts & Conference Center website
The Sangre de Cristo Arts & Conference Center serves as a valuable community resource, providing varied educational opportunities, quality visual and performing arts, and an artistic venue for celebrations.
Steel City Art Works
216 S. Union Ave.
(719) 542-6838 • Visit Steel City Art Works website
Gallery featuring art by over forty different local artists.
The John Deaux Art Gallery
221 S. Union Ave
(719) 545-8407 • Visit The John Deaux Art Gallery website
Art gallery and professional framing services.
Turf Exchange Visual Art Center
221 S. Union Ave.
(719) 545-8407 • Visit Turf Exchange Visual Art Center website
Art gallery and professional framing services.
Illustration and Design
All Clay/aka Cristine Boyd
103 S. Grand
(720) 320-2407 • Visit All Clay/aka Cristine Boyd website
Black and white ceramics created by Cristine Boyd, ranging from functional to decorative pieces.
(717) 585-3302 • Visit Anthony Wurzburger website
Photographer based in Pueblo, CO specializing in nature & architectural photography.
(719) 251-0991 • Visit Barbara Jabaily website
Video and Photography Services
Performer, composer, visual artist, mover
(719) 354-4804 • Visit Carol Darling website
Acoustic Rock Musician
(719) 320-1127 • Visit Ed Hill website
Songwriter and Musician.
Eric Lars Bakke/Photographer
P.O. Box 606, Beulah, CO 81023
(303) 881-7253 • Visit Eric Lars Bakke/Photographer website
Corporate, travel and sports photography.
Feliza Art & Design
(719) 468-3878 • Visit Feliza Art & Design website
Artist, graphic designer, & Youtuber.
(719) 566-3736 • Visit Frances Burns website
Collage, Watercolor, and Acrylic Artist
Frances Dodd Paintings
(719) 547-0165 • Visit Frances Dodd Paintings website
222 W. Abriendo Ave
(719) 542-1370 • Visit John Wilbar website
Artist creating geometric sculptures and furniture.
Painter and Photographer
(719) 564-0640 • Visit Karen Wallace website
Artist and Poet
(503) 819-5874 • Visit kddimaging website
Kathi Drummond Fine Art Photography
Kellie Cason O’Connor
(719) 947-5116 • Visit Kellie Cason O’Connor website
Fine Arts Film Photographer
(719)496-9040 • Visit Kerry Bennett website
Kerry Bennett creates art from the soul that is both a joyful adventure for her as an artist and an expression of those images and symbols from her inner child and subconscious, higher self.
Martin Newman Art
(719) 281-9784 • Visit Martin Newman Art website
625 S. Union Ave.
(719) 251-6665 • Visit Michael Boyd website
Contemporary American Studio Jewelry.
Plays Flamenco guitar music.
Ryan Gardner Designs
625 S. Union Ave.
(614) 560-5818 • Visit Ryan Gardner Designs website
(719) 250-6495 • Visit Sam Ingo website
Photographer and Painter
(719) 821-2305 • Visit Steve Parke website
Folk singer and songwriter.
(719) 210-0440 • Visit Virginia Byrd website
Original artwork in watercolor and acrylic by Colorado artist Virginia Byrd.