Pueblo Creative Corridor wants YOU! Take advantage of many incentives:
- Colorado Creative District Community Loan Fund, available for capital development projects
- Pueblo City Center Partnership Fast Track program helps expedite business start-up permits
- Pueblo County Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Department offers free Economic Gardening support to increase market impact, reach customers, and grow business.
- Pueblo Urban Renewal offers Loan Guarantee & Property Improvement Programs
- Small Business Development Center (SBDC) State Initiative supports creative districts and creative businesses including scholarships for business development training
- Creative Industry loan opportunities through CHFA, ACCION, and SBDC
- Networking support from members of the Pueblo Creative Corridor, contact the Pueblo Arts Alliance office, 719-242-6652
What is the Pueblo Creative Corridor?
The Creative Corridor is a community-wide partnership focused around the three unique historic city centers of Pueblo: Downtown Main St, Union Ave Historic District, and the Mesa Junction. The Creative Corridor attracts artists, creative entrepreneurs and visitors to infuse energy, innovation, and economic and civic capital into the community.
Why locate in the Pueblo Creative Corridor?
Because the Creative Corridor is a hub of economic activity where creative industries enhance the area and create an appealing place to live, visit and conduct business.
What is a Creative Industry in Pueblo?
- Film and video production
- Literary Publishing
- Performing arts
- Visual arts and crafts
- Skate/ski/snow board design
- Graphic design
- Metal design & manufacturing
- Vehicle paint design
- Aerial photography and video
- Food and beverage businesses including bakeries, candy makers, specialty wine, breweries, cheese and food shops, and an infused-rum producer